Comfortable Sports Shoes


The title sounds like I really appreciate and love my sports shoes.

By the way, this entry just wants to share the story that I will never forget during my new job task.

It happened before I bought my new shoes. I have my old sports shoes that now maybe in garbage bin or landfill.
Very funny to remember it back. 

Better I call it as a tragedy and will take it as a lesson for me..huhu
It happened when I was a person in charge in one of my department program around February this year. It is volunteerism program that I was responsible in handling certificate given by Ministry (don't want to mention which Ministry).

I was a 'girl tray' ( in my office we call it girl tray) that hold the tray with a certificate and pass it to my Director.  I need to move from certificate place to pass it to my director. Unfortunately, during that time, my footwear was dated. So embarrassing...
Maybe it's my fault too because of didn't check before wear it.
Actually, the shoes may crack if we did not wear it for a long time and just keep it in the shoe rack. It happened to me.

Since that, I will ensure my shoe in good conditions before wear it. It became lessons for me...
Fortunately, there is Seven Eleven nearby. So that, without wasting time I bought new slippers there for temporary use until the program finish.

Now, I have my new sports shoes.
This shoe is quite expensive for me but it worth.
It comfortable to wear.

I bought it for sales and get the price at RM 139.00. It was RM 429.00 before less. Affordable right...
I got that lovely shoes in Sports Planet Warehouse Outlet at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur.

That all my story for this time.
Hopefully, this information will assist others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceritaku

Kulit Cerah dan Berseri Dengan Produk Cosmoderm

Entry kali ini penulis ingin kongsikan isi hati yang telah jatuh cinta... huhuhu...dup dap dup dap hahaha... Bukan jatuh cinta kat oran...